terça-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2010

I'm in autralia

Hi mates, i'm now on the kangaroos land, it's impossible to describe how i'm feeling, at this moment i have no digital camera, but i'm looking for one, it was 2 days of my life so i can get in here, it was the biggest adventure ever. I cannot spoeak portuguese, people do not allow me to do it, so get on google translator and see what i'm saying.
There are a lot of brazillinas here, it's complicated because they just speak portuguese so i try to avoid most of them so i can jsut speak in english. At this moment i'm in a free lan house, the bus here is very expensive it coast AU$3.40 but i'm a student i pay AU$1.70
Oh well, fryday there is a farewell party, maybe i will put some pictures.
I got into the most advanced class here: Upper Intermediate, they don't have advanced students. And my afternoon classes are current affairs, but i will change for cooking.


See you later mates

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário